Will this be your first time attending the NCE Summer Leadership Institute? Are you looking for an easy way to connect with another attendee who can show you the ropes and help you get the most out of your experience? The Arc is offering first-time attendees the chance to sign up for a buddy at the NCE Summer Leadership Institute.
Sign up to be paired up with an experienced attendee who will give you the insider’s perspective on having a great experience at the event and in Charleston!
How to Sign-Up
Answer “YES” to the buddy program question during the online event registration process!
Enhance your Summer Leadership Institute experience and get an early jump on networking – sign up for a buddy today!
Why Sign Up for the Buddy Program?
- The Summer Leadership Institute is exciting, invigorating, and inspiring… but it can also be overwhelming your first time. With the buddy system, a veteran will help you prepare for the event, advising you on the best sessions to attend and how to make the most out of the networking events.
- The role of the buddy is to reach out and make you feel welcome, in a way that works for you.
- The buddy program is what you make of it, and it can be as formal or as informal as you please. The goal is simply to help you experience the camaraderie of NCE that comes from making those personal connections.
What You Can Expect
- Receive your buddy contact information in early July.
- Your buddy will reach out first to contact you via email or phone prior to the event.
- Meet face-to-face during a time mutually agreed upon at the event.
- Meet for lunch, coffee, or during a networking event to check in.
Questions? Please contact Dawn Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org.